Following is the third installment of the Survey Question idea I’m using in my studio this Spring.
If you could automatically improve one area of your piano skills, what would it be?
* Increasing my piano level.
* Learning hard pieces.
* Lesson work.
* Romantic sounding pieces.
* Sight-reading (understanding chord structures, etc.).
* Curving fingers.
* Staying on beat.
* Improving my piano skills faster.
* Playing really hard notes.
* Keeping fingers curved.
* Play all the songs in the world.
* Everything! (Learn more difficult pieces faster)
* Listening and playing big compositions by ear.
* Not having pauses.